Another Hobby Blog

Saturday, July 09, 2005

My Wrists Ache

Not much knitting for the past couple of days. Should have been none at all. My wrists are indescribably sore. This does not bode well for the Stripey Socks.
There are two possible reasons for my aching wrists:
1- knitting on needles that are too small.
2- trying to match gauge on the Stripey Socks.

Last time I knitted on needles smaller than size 3, my wrists, elbow, and shoulder all threw a fit, causing me to give up all knitting for a while. .. but that was back when my gauge was 10 stitches to the inch on size 1 1/2.

If I am lucky, it is simply a matter of trying to match gauge on the socks. If not, then I guess I use my sock yarn for weaving?

Which all leaves me frustrated and sore today and with no knitting to temper my frustration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home