Another Hobby Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Knitting Olympics Update: Day 4 and 5

Day 4: Monday, February 13: 14 rows.
Day 5: Tuesday, February 14: 16 rows.
At this point, it's a nice little capelet. Blocked, it'd probably be a nice little shawl.

I'm well on my way to meeting my personal goal. :)

Other Olympic efforts:

Puzzle: stalled a bit. I fit five or six more pieces together, but didn't have the focus to really connect with it.

Laundry!: I'm back in the household chore competition! 4 loads completed between yesterday and today, even with the knee injury. :)

Cookies!: I made (with Keithr and Bethieee's help) 4 batches of sugar cookies for valentines day knitting group. :)

Healing: I walked the dog today. All the way around the block. It's a long block. Reworded--I walked a full mile today. It took me twice as long as usual, but I did it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home