Another Hobby Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Etc., Etc., Etc...

1 - In theory I joined Project Spectrum a week or two ago. I say "in theory" because I still do not show up on the participants' list even though I submitted the form twice and followed up with an e-mail to the host. :( .. I think this means that I will not get any addresses to send postcards to. (POUT!!)

Actually, I joined twice. Apparently I cannot find my own name in an alphabetized list. Doh!! So I may well end up sending a postcard to myself!

(But this idea that I came up with before I realized I'd be in the real queue still sounds fun: )

Ok wait! I've got an idea.. if you want a postcard, send me your address. :) Each week I'll put all the addresses I get into a vase and pull out one at random to which I will send that week's Project Spectrum postcard!

send your request to: peacockschallenge at hotmail.com
subject: spectrum

More about Project Spectrum in a seperate post. :)

..........

2- To anyone who tried to respond to Challenge: Cactus Buckets and had the email address fail, I've fixed the problem and mail is being recieved. .. alternately, you could post your answers in the comments for that post. :)I'll decide winner(s) on Sunday, March 18 (midnight PST).

..........

3- Inspired by A Chair Is... I have started my own secondary blog: Beyond The Frame in which I am tackling the process of decluttering, cleaning, and organizing my house and my life. I use the forum to investigate the pitfalls (both external and internal) that stand in my way as well as the myriad little measures that eventually add up to success. (I'm assuming eventual success, anyway..) I talk about how I think about the processes involved, and how I get beyond those thoughts that stall my progress. It's not always as upbeat and pretty as this blog has been, but it's honest and and insightful and I could really use a supportive audience to cheer me along!

..........

Okay, that's a wrap for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home