Another Hobby Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Indie, Thank You!!

A wonderful box arrived today!! I will share the contents in a later post. (after I've slept, after I've taken pictures... probably before I get around to post about my NorWesCon Sci-Fi / Fantasy Convention weekend (which I haven't forgotten about, btw.) .. and DEFINITELY before my knee surgery. (which I don't yet have a date for. Will make notes as more information becomes available. In the meantime--not refusing gifts of yarn. Soft cuddly cheerful "recovery's going to take awhile so I'll have lots of time for knitting" yarn. ;)

Thank you, Indie, I *love* it!!! absolutely love it. Everything in the box, really.. but the sock yarn!! oh how I love the sock yarn!!!

more on the contents of the box soon. :)

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Apr 27, 03:11:00 AM PDT, Blogger Laura said…

    Wow - that was a superfast delivery. I'm glad you like everything, and that it arrived safely!

    --Laura

     
  • At Thu Apr 27, 04:26:00 PM PDT, Blogger Heide said…

    I went to NorWesCon once many years ago. I think it was in 1989. It was at the Tacoma Sheridan and my most memorable event was being stuck in an elevator for over an hour with complete strangers. The art show was wonderful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home