Another Hobby Blog

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Spectrum: Yellow-Orange Postcards



Yay!! These four orange postcards have all been sent to new homes! :)
Aren't they awesome? Wouldn't you like one of your very own?

Here's the plan:

I will be making postcards weekly, and sending each one out to a lucky recipient. That means a minimum of 4 postcards per month. I do not have the slightest clue what any of these postcards will look like, or what techniques I will use in creating them! I will be as surprised as you will. ;) .. I'll post an image of each postcard on the blog a week or so after it goes into the mail.

It's that easy. Each week I will put the new addresses into a vase and pull out as many names as I have postcards to send.

These addresses will be used for nothing else and will be destroyed at the end of Project Spectrum (Officially ends August 31. I'll be doing an extra month of "rainbow" in September.)

If you would like to be a potential postcard recipient, send a request to: "peacockschallenge at hotmail.com" with the subject "spectrum postcard."

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home