Another Hobby Blog

Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Sock I Was Working On At Norwescon...

...may have stayed there. (pout!!)

I had it with me on Saturday night, but it wasn't in my purse on Sunday afternoon. I did my best to track it down, but no luck so far. (I keep hoping that when I get the last of the odds and ends unpacked and sorted out I'll find it in some unexpected corner-- it's not in the dirty laundry. I know that much already (having already gotten those pulled out and washed) but perhaps it is tucked in with a costume piece or bit of random whatnot.

I hope it shows up again! It was one of my treasured Get Well Knee yarns and I'd already turned the heel on the second sock! durnit!

5 Comments:

  • At Mon May 07, 06:17:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you don't find it send us an email at info@norwescon.net describing it. We will be going through the lost and found and getting rid of unclaimed items in august.

     
  • At Thu May 10, 08:40:00 AM PDT, Blogger Paula said…

    Oh dear I hope your sock finds it's way home to you.

     
  • At Thu May 10, 01:39:00 PM PDT, Blogger Mia said…

    I'm crossing my fingers for a happy reunion. Here sockie, sockie, sockie...

     
  • At Tue May 15, 03:42:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At Wed May 16, 04:20:00 AM PDT, Blogger Laura said…

    Did you have any luck finding your sockie?

    I've tagged you for a meme on my blog, btw. Hope you don't mind. Just ignore it and accept my apologies if you can't stand those kind of things!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home