Another Hobby Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Haha! 30 minutes to go!

Okay, so I'm cutting it really close to the wire here for February's CQJP, but I've run out of time, and I'm reasonably satisfied. Of course, if time were no boundary, I could keep working on each of these wedges indefinitely! ..but time is a boundary, so I'm calling it good:


It neighbors my January wedge:



And once I add the BJP mandalas, they will look something like this:




I am going to wait until the end of the year to add any of the bead mandalas because the weight and stiffness of the mandalas would make the remainder of the embroidery much more difficult. Once I get all 12 wedges embroidered and all 12 mandalas created, then I will decide which mandala goes on which wedge. In other words, I reserve the option to not put January's mandala on January's wedge!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home