Another Hobby Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Secret Pal Reveal

Well, aside from an angel box or two, Secret Pal 5 is officially over. It's hard to believe three months have passed!

I had a lot of fun spoiling Laura. At first I wasn't sure how to go about being a good secret pal, but I did my best, and Laura responded so enthusiastically that it quickly became fun and easy to choose things for her! She even adores the drop spindle and roving and is taking a spinning class soon! Yay!

My spoiler was Alissa and she chose the most fabulous gifts for me. I have read every single word of Mary Thomas' Book of Knitting Patterns TWICE! I loveLoveLOVE this book! Thank you AGAIN for sending it to me!!!

And now Secret Pal 6 is officially started! I've updated my questionnaire a bit, and I can hardly wait to get started on the new round of gifties!

The other web-based exchange that I'm doing is Rox's . With a due date of November 1, I'm eager to get started!

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Sep 14, 02:51:00 AM PDT, Blogger Laura said…

    Thank you for being a fantastic spoiler! Whoever has you for a Secret Pal for round 6 is very lucky.

    My spinning class is Saturday - I'll let you know how it goes and send over some pictures!

    Laura x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home