Another Hobby Blog

Friday, March 17, 2006

Project Spectrum: The Plan

I've decided to approach Project Spectrum in a couple of ways:

1- Check the sidebar! I'll be showcasing a new photo each day (or as often as I can get online to change it, anyway) in the color theme of the month. :)

All of the photos will be ones that I have taken (or crops from photos that I have taken.) Some of them will be current photographs, others might be photographs I took years ago, that I revisit now in this new context. :)

Since I want to change the photo every day (and don't want to clutter the blog to do so), I am using my sidebar for the picture's thumbnail. Clicking on it will let you view a larger version.

2- I will be making postcards weekly, and sending each one out to a lucky recipient. I do not have the slightest clue what any of these postcards will look like, or what techniques I will use in creating them! I will be as surprised as you will. ;) .. I'll post an image of each postcard on the blog a week or so after it goes into the mail.

3- I may have other ideas I want to pursue as the project continues... if I do, I'll let you know.

If you would like to be a potential postcard recipient, send a request to: "peacockschallenge at hotmail.com"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home