Another Hobby Blog

Monday, May 08, 2006

Bethieees are Green...

May is Green month for Project Spectrum... so I just had to post this picture:



Bethieee in a green sweater in the tree branches. :) (with red hair. Short red hair. I'm still getting used to that idea...)

She had to go and climb the tree while I have an injured knee. argh!!! ... I really shouldn't have climbed the tree after her. I escaped a lesson in hubris, but just barely. I did it all carefully and took really good care of my injured knee, but even though I set my foot right on the way back down, it was still a little more abrupt than my knee would have liked, and I realized that my friends (the ones trying to dissuade me from climbing the tree in the first place..) were probably right after all. Just because I *could* doesn't mean it was *smart*. I hate this inactivity!

2 Comments:

  • At Mon May 08, 07:59:00 PM PDT, Blogger Heide said…

    Bethieee is a monkeeeey! And shame on you for climbing a tree with a bad knee (sorry, it's the Mom in me). Glad the haircut went well. The peacock clip is wonderful. I definately need to go yarn shopping, that purple Debbie Bliss looks so soft and pretty. Ordering yarn over the internet just isn't the same as smelling and feeling it in person!

     
  • At Wed May 10, 04:10:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bethieee said…

    squeeee!
    so glad you got into and out of the tree without doing any new damage to your knee!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home