Another Hobby Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

SET socks in!

(Yay, I can type again!)

On the weekend of the 13th, my husband and I celebrated (belatedly) our anniversary at a lovely B&B nearby. It was a fabulous weekend, and I didn't think it could get any better, but then I came home to find that a package had arrived from my SET knitter, SauvageBlue!

I must say, these socks are Beautiful! They fit perfectly. I Love the color! I just adore them.


Not only were there socks, but also a fabulous card ("One can never have too many shoes Socks!"), a spare butterfly of yarn for when I wear the heel through and need to mend it, and a delightful peacock applique!


I am thinking the peacock will be perfect on a purple satin throw pillow.

And I am definitely going to bring the socks with me to Madison Wisconsin when we visit family this year for the holidays!

Thank you! Thank you thankyou THANKyou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home