Another Hobby Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2005

OrnaMental update

I just got the most absolutely wonderful thank you note ever! From my OrnaMental recipient Paula.

I made some fabulous treat pouches for her family (pets and all!) to hang on the tree. I was worried that maybe they'd be too cutsie or too homemade or too over-the-top or not cutsie enough, or not homemade enough, or... anyway, I got (as I often do) a little insecure.

But it's what I wanted to do, and I put my heart into doing it.
It turns out I don't have fabulous pictures of them, but she does!

And not only did the gifties turn out to be Just Right, but they also managed to contain a good measure of Holiday Magic! Reminiscences and Connection and Essence of Family.. all of the essential things that are just SO difficult to encapsulate in physical form!

I am in awe of the Power of Giving and am truly grateful for the ways it enriches our lives.

Thank you, Paula, for letting me be part of your holiday! And thank you all for being part of my internet community. For listening and for commenting and for advising and supporting... This blog has become so much more than I expected it to be, and you have all helped me learn and grow and share and feel connected.

Happy Holidays!!!

3 Comments:

  • At Thu Dec 15, 06:54:00 AM PST, Blogger sauvageblue said…

    I have to say wonderful job!!! You are so special and thoughtful. I want to Thank You for your lovely gifts to me which you didn't have, bIG gRiN! But I absolutely loveeee! You hit the nail on the head with each and evey treat. I will post as soon as I find the downloading cord for my digital. I want to wish you a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! You are one Special Lady!

     
  • At Fri Dec 16, 10:15:00 AM PST, Blogger Paula said…

    Hey you are just too awesome!
    Thanks again!
    ~Paula

     
  • At Sat Dec 17, 08:55:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes. I agree with em' all! YOU are awesome! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home