Another Hobby Blog

Friday, December 02, 2005

Sock Season

It's the season for socks. Brrr! It's so cold outside!! Yesterday we had lots of snow and my feet were quite grateful for the warm toasty socks my SET knitter, Cindy, sent me!

I've also been knitting away on the lovely sock yarn that my current SP6 pal sent, and they are done!! I love them! They are a good height, and I love the colors! I worked them on size 2 needles and am happy with the gauge and the fit. :)



The best part: There's enough yarn left over that I think I can get matching wristies!!! Yay!!!

The one thing I would do differently next time: I will make gussetted heels instead of short-row because the gussetted heels do less slipping around on my feet.

Thank you again, Secret Pal!! Thank you so much for being my benefactor this round! You've been fabulous! I can hardly wait to find out who you are!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home