Another Hobby Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Not Too Late for Pink and Red!

I was sorting through my pictures today, and I've run across a couple that I simply must share. :)

First-



How's that for pink! ... no color adjustments involved--that's just how the camera saw the vibrant sunset (not tonight's).

Just a few minutes earlier, it had looked like this:




You can see the hint of pink beginning to reflect off the lake and the sky. :)

Second-



How would you like your own trees to give you the red-carpet treatment?

I was most fortunate to have my camera with me on this fortuitous day! This image was taken a couple of years ago, and I have never seen this particular house as stunningly beautiful since. Last year, sadly, they repainted it and the new color does not provide such a nice backdrop for the autumn leaves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home