Another Hobby Blog

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday: Cars In The Morning...

This picture just kinda sums up how I've been feeling for the past few weeks, or even months:



I walked out my front door one day to go to a doctor's appointment, and that's what I found. Some time earlier that morning a flock of intestinally challenged Canada Geese seem to have flown right over both cars with exquisite aim.

It's an apt metaphor for how I'm feeling in *most* of the corners of my life right now.

On the other hand, there have been some wonderful and generous people who are bringing rays of sunshine into an otherwise gloomy time of my life! :) I've already thanked Indie for her wonderful gift, and my SP8 spoiler who has been very very wonderful, sending e-mails every few days or so just to remind me that time is passing and she's still out there. :) Can't tell you how much that has meant lately! ... and Mia who sent some beautiful yarn (and as soon as I can find out where it got put, I will post pictures of it!)

And since then there have been more:
Marg, my Spectrum Postcard swap pal, for instance. .. I need to get pictures of the wonderful package she sent me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home