Another Hobby Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's Catch-Up Time!

As I've mentioned before, I've got quite a backlog of posts to write:



I fell behind due to this knee injury and the demands that have been made on my time and my psyche because of it. At least one of those posts dates all the way back to early February, but I did quite well staying on top of things for the first few months of my injury, so it wasn't until April that things fell apart completely.

Many if not most of the overdue posts are Thank You notes!! with pictures and all.. others are posts about things I've done--Norwescon, Black Sheep Gathering, a dye workshop with Judith McKenzie...

All in all I know of at least 35 posts I have intended to write and don't want to forget. At one post a day (if I were able to stay on that schedule,) getting them all complete would take at least a month! And that's not factoring in the new posts that will need to be written!

Please be patient with me, and please watch for your name in glowing recognition! If you think I'm forgetting you, feel free to drop me an email and let me know! I really don't want to forget *anyone,* and I'd gladly welcome a gentle prompt.

Here's the plan:

I've written one post on each slip of paper. I'm going to put them all into a jar, and draw one at random each time I sit down to write at my blog. ... I'm going to aim for one-per-day, but there will be days I don't manage to write one. Hopefully there will also be days in which I get to finish more than one!

We're on a roll again, people.. fasten your seatbelts and hang on for the ride. ;)

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Sep 03, 07:51:00 PM PDT, Blogger Lacy Zigzag said…

    How sweet of you to take the time and make the effort to even try to catch up with everything. I am very glad that Jenn chose you to be my pal. It was a wonderful experience and mostly because I have gotten to see your bright side and wow...watch out world. Hugs, Lacy
    PS: Hope each day is better than the one before.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home