Another Hobby Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Closing the Door on the Past...

...let's try this again...

I started up this blog to have something in common with my best friend and a way to share my life experiences with her and with other friends (both virtual and RL). When those core friendships failed, this became a very painful and difficult place to be. Too much of my life was something I couldn't put out on a public forum, and trying to focus on the little that was left over felt hollow and false because I had to leave so much of the real stuff out of the picture. So for the past couple of years I've left nearly all of it out of the picture. I had wanted it to be different, but life doesn't always give you what you want, and sometimes doesn't give you what you need.

..... ..... ..... ..... and now that topic is closed. Everything that I post from now on comes from this new perspective. I'm not going to try to go back and post about the things that I'd wanted to post about before. I'm sorry for the posts that never got written. Thank you to those few treasured readers who have contined to send occassional e-mails and let me know that they've missed me. You mean a lot more than I can express. :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home