Another Hobby Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Just My Luck..

(from KIROTV's weather advisory email service:)

"The NWS in seattle has issued an excessive heat warning, which is in effect from 12 pm Tuesday to 11 pm pdt wednesday....Temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees above normal with daytime highs reaching into the 90s across the seattle, tacoma, and everett areas. Wednesday will be the warmest of the two days with highs in the mid 90s to near 100 possible....Hot temperatures will create a dangerous situation in which heat illnesses are likely. Drink plenty of fluids, avoid over-exertion, and check up on relatives and neighbors."

Just my luck: today and tomorrow I have to run dye baths all day. :P''''''

...y'know... Ten pounds of roving, all dyed to match, is a lot more of a challenge than I thought it would be! ..Three weeks ago, it sounded like fun! ;)

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Jul 12, 02:06:00 PM PDT, Blogger Mia said…

    I hope the heat helped with drying the roving at least :) Stay cool!

     
  • At Mon Jul 16, 02:51:00 PM PDT, Blogger Paula said…

    ooh dying wool is so much fun, but probably not in 100 degree heat.
    Stay cool, take breaks and drink LOTs of fluids!

    I have been toying with the idea of doing more wool dyes here.

    I should do it soon before we get your guy's heat wave!

    P.S. I nominated you for a blog award on my blog! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home