Another Hobby Blog

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Tuesday Stitchers blog import: adding BJP


Okay, I might be insane after all. I am *seriously* contemplating adding the BJP to my plate. I really like the idea of doing the "eyes" of my CQJP peacock tail in beadwork mandalas. I'm so intrigued by the idea that I spent several hours working up a sample to figure out how many extra hours of commitment each month that would mean. Here's the sample, to give an idea of how it might work out:

I'd need to finish out stitching beads into the open space and then turn the edges under to prepare it as a finished applique. Overall, I am delighted by this work, though.... I am going to have a seriously difficult time not throwing myself gung-ho into officially joining up with the BJP!

I have to remember that it takes time to photograph and write posts and all that, too. hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home