Another Hobby Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tuesday Stitchers import: away from keys

Well, I'm pre-posting this, so I don't have much to show yet. I don't have anything to show yet, actually! It's been the deadest week so far in terms of actually picking up a needle. The pressure is really mounting!
Spring weather came to Issaquah this week, and I must admit that I spent several hours out in the sunshine (drizzly, wet sunshine, but bright nonetheless) putting starter plants into pots. If all goes well, I will have fresh green peas, lettuces, carrots, and other assorted yummies to munch on this summer while I stitch and dream!
Tomorrow I spend the day catching up on laundry and packing because Friday my husband and I are driving to Idaho for a swing dance workshop weekend. Wish us luck getting over the passes-- it's snowy and icy and we might need chains. We should be able to drive home again on Sunday, but not in time to write this post.
I will bring my stitching with me, but the chances are really really really low that I'll have any time to pick up a needle while I'm away. (Sadly, I can't stitch in the car.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home