Another Hobby Blog

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

And Before I Forget...

When I got home from Portland, this was also waiting for me:



A postcard from Hearst Castle! (My spoiler went on vacation recently, and she thought of me while she was travelling!!)

Two utterly fabulous cards! (where do you find them??! They are terrific!)

and a picture of a garden bench in the shape of a peacock!! Wow!! super! ... I could order it online if I wanted to... for only about 2,500.00 USD! ... hmmm... bench.. yarn. .. hmmm... bench.. loom. ...hmmm...bench.. groceries.

darn that bench is tempting! ;)

Thank you for sharing, SP! I probably won't ever get the bench, but I sure do love the thought!! :)

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Aug 02, 09:57:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Peacock: Couldn't resist sending you that picture. Pretty pricy though pretty cool. SP8 The cards are so cute and I purchase them at Costco.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home