Another Hobby Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thank You Mia!

Today's thank-you note is for Mia! Wonderful Mia had already sent me a skein of Get-Well yarn before my surgery (you'll have to wait to see it, though, because that's not the thank-you-note post I pulled from the Jar Of Destiny today)...

And a week ago (really? just a week? already a week?? .. time seems so very confusing in the midst of my healing!) ... the very day we headed over to Bremerton to a lovely bed and breakfast... (which is a story in itself! Don't worry, it's on a note in the Jar of Destiny.. I'll get to it eventually. (sigh)) this wonderful unexpected package showed up in the mailbox!! From Mia!!!



Super-Strong Get-Well Sock Yarn!! It must be working, too, because I am doing quite well on my healing curve these days!!

I love the color a LOT .. and although I am very very tempted to make this pair of socks into a pair of Thank-You socks for my surgeon.. well... I love the colors so much I just might get greedy and keep them for myself! ;)

Best of all is the card that came with it! "I just bought the Complete Imbecile's Guide to Acupuncture and I can't wait to try it out! Shall we make an appointment?" Love the card!!

Thank You, Mia!! Thank you *so* much!!

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Sep 07, 06:30:00 AM PDT, Blogger Mia said…

    I can now say that I escaped from the Jar of Destiny -- no, wait, is part of me still in there somewhere?? I'm so happy to hear your knee is healing and there's less pain. The scars are so small and I'm sure they's fade in no time at all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home