Another Hobby Blog

Friday, October 27, 2006

Things I've Made To Send Out...

I'm barely keeping up with the exchange deadlines! yipes!! signed up for too many, I think.. especially since my physical therapy hitch got solved and I'm out of the house far more than I was when I made the exchange commitment!

Some of the things that are ready to go out (or have already been put in the post!):



The fabric postcard I made and sent out! .. I hope the beadwork survives the mail!



The handmade pincushion prototype for the handmade pincushion exchange. He's not quite the right shape, so I made some adjustments to the pattern before using the real fabric.



one of the three ATC whatnot bags I put together (and still need to send)



and two pair of "Things With Wings" ATCs ... my first ever ATCs, and thank goodness they can only get better! It might be difficult to tell from the picture what they are: there are two firebirds and two dragons. I painted them with acrylic paints, and have mixed feelings about the results. One neat thing, though! The dragons' wings are fabric! I like that touch, anyway.

So you can see I have been busy! very busy. .. but not too busy to appreciate the wonderful things that have been arriving in my mailbox lately!! Thank you all! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home