Another Hobby Blog

Thursday, March 01, 2007

6 Weird Things

A while ago I got tagged with the "6 weird things about me" meme. I thought it would be easy. Turns out, it's not.

The Rules:
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you.
People who get tagged must blog 6 weird about themselves as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


okaaaayyy...
six weird things about me, hm?


1. I like strawberry Quik toast. -- like cinnamon sugar toast, but using strawberry Quick powdered milk mix instead. (toast the bread, butter while warm, sprinkle with strawberry Quik powder, enjoy.)

2. I like "milk and honey" -- a tablespoon of honey dissolved into a large glass of cold milk. (option 1: heat a small amount of milk in a mug in the microwave, melt and stir the honey into the hot milk, then pour into a large glass and add cold milk to the rim. option 2: pour cold milk into a large glass, fill a long-handled spoon with honey and attempt to mix the honey into the cold milk. This doesn't meet with much success, so dip the honey-coated spoon into the milk, then slurp off the top layer. Repeat until honey is gone. drink remaining milk.)

3. I like warm orange Dr. Pepper-- pour Dr. Pepper into a microwaveable mug, add 1/4 of an orange, microwave until hot. (fizzes a lot)


That's it. That's all I could think of. And I've stalled for several weeks trying to do better. I know that my mother could come up with more "weird" things, but I wouldn't agree with her anyway, so it's no use asking. ;) (do all parents think their children are "weird" or is it just mine?)

And as for who to tag.. hmm.. well, I was tagged by Zann

so I guess I'll tag:
Rox

...mmm.... how 'bout if I come back to this question later!

hugs all

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Mar 01, 11:46:00 PM PST, Blogger Paula said…

    Okay the orange in the Dr. Pepper thing is just weird, but the Strawberry Quik toast sounds really good and now I have to go try that too. I like the milk and honey too. I make the hot milk and add honey on nights I have trouble sleeping. It is so comforting.

     
  • At Sun Mar 04, 08:59:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh no you di'int tag me!

    I did this one a while back... prob on one of my 49 previous blogs! har.

    Where have you been... awfully quiet lately. Miss you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home