Another Hobby Blog

Monday, August 14, 2006

Thank You, Laura! Thank You, Zann!!

Oh how I do love seeing the Queen's own portrait in my mailbox! To-date it always means something has come in from my most wonderful SP5 recipient! Laura was *SO* much fun to spoil, and we have kept on with a bit of a friendship ever since! :) Today I got a card!! I haven't opened it yet, but I am almost certain it must be a get-well card! How super-thoughtful!!! :) .. especially since the housewarming box I keep promising to send is still sitting on my dining-room table tonight, not *QUITE* ready to go out yet. ... and she moved in March. Doh! ...

If nothing interferes, the box(es!) will go out on Wednesday. Before Surgery. I am determined!

And also in my mailbox was a box!!! a box from my SP7 recipient, Zann!! :) Two great big fabulous hugs in postal format! I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful surprise today. :) ... I haven't opened the box yet, so I am not sure what it holds, but I am absolutely certain that it is 100 percent wonderful! :)

Thank you, Laura!
Thank you, Zann!!

I think I will open them both tomorrow when I get home from running my errands. Tonight I am utterly exhausted and need to get some sleep before tomorrow's early onset. I will save the surprises until I get a chance to relax with them and really savor the moment!

Hugs all!

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Aug 15, 01:06:00 AM PDT, Blogger Laura said…

    No problemo, Peacock! Make sure you take it easy and don't run around too much before Thursday. I'll be thinking of you and will have everything crossed for your results!

    Laura x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home