Another Hobby Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

SP9 First Challenge!

(I'm too late to win, but that's no reason not to play!)

Actor - Johnny Depp, Michael Caine, Rutger Hauer
Actress - Meryl Streep
Animal - Peacock! (also Jellyfish, Hedgehog, Platypus)
Band - Rockapella, Irish Rovers
Book - _Anubis Gates_ by Tim Powers (unless you count fiber art technique books!)
Bubble Bath - ?? not so much. I take showers, usually.
Candy - Cow Tales (creme filled caramel chew)
Color - irridescent, purple, blue, green...
Flower - Roses
Food - Creme Brulee, artichokes, beef stroganoff
Lip Balm - Crabtree & Evelynn lip balm (I think I got it from a fancy hotel?)
Lotion - unscented shea butter
Movie - Pirates of the Carribean, Shrek
Song - I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You (my wedding song!)
TV Show - CSI (the original is best), NCIS, Junk Brothers, Project Runway
Vacation Spot - Hawaii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home