Another Hobby Blog

Friday, October 06, 2006

Long Lost Thank You Note!!



Way back in early July (in the heart of The Great Difficulties), a wonderful package arrived from my July Spectrum Sock Yarn swap partner, Marg. She was not my original swap partner (that person dropped out), but I'm so glad that she was my eventual swap partner, because I just love the robin's-egg blue (dyed with Kool-Aid packets, I believe!) yarn that she dyed up! .. and not only did this lovely yarn arrive, but in the same package were three oh-so-wonderful posters!!





I *love* them!! Especially the fire-retardant sheep. :)

As you can tell from the fact that the socks are already finished (except for the kitchnering of the the second toe and the working in of all the ends), this is a truly late thank you note!! ... but a MUCH appreciated swap gift!

Thank you, Marg!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home