Another Hobby Blog

Friday, October 06, 2006

Still More To Say...

Sorry for the post-heavy day!! (I hope you'll agree that (at least for the moment) a post-heavy day is much better than a post-empty day!)

Believe it or not, I still have thigs on the overdue list to write about!! ... I probably even still have some thank-you notes to write, but this batch of posts should take care of a huge chunk of overdue thank-yous!

Thank you to everyone who has been so very patient and understanding while I've been struggling just to get through the basics of life, and have let the niceties slip...

I'm still having more bad days than good, but hopefully the good days will start to increase at some point. .. and getting the good days to co-incide with times that I can be on the computer for long enough to type up proper posts has been an additional challenge (and probably will continue to be, sadly enough) ... so thank you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. I'll keep putting up posts as I can, and eventually I may even get back up-to-date again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home