Another Hobby Blog

Monday, September 25, 2006

Nothing Quite Like Making A Good Thing Last....

...so I'm not ready to write a decent SP8 Reveal post yet.. (my knee still gets to call the shots, I'm afraid.)

But I'll give you another hint what's in that fabulously *HUGE* box....

These are some of the goofy faces the contents of the box inspired:















Dear Secret Pal,
I **love** every single thing that you sent! :) The snacky bits are yummy and inspired me to make cookies! (when I can stand again for long enough to get them through the oven..) .. and the other day we were in the car for a longish drive after dark, and I realized I'd missed the perfect opportunity to try out one of my new toys by leaving it at home! I have a perfect plan for next time, though.. I can hardly wait to try it out! .. I don't know how you manage to think up such *wonderful* presents!! but I am so very very glad that you have been my Sp8 secret pal! .. and I can hardly wait til I get enough stamina and enthusiasm to post a proper thank-you note!!
..just wait til you see Flash in his new feathers! ;)

Hugs!
--Peacock

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Sep 28, 09:20:00 PM PDT, Blogger Lacy Zigzag said…

    Peacock: Well, Flash really does need some new feathers and so glad you will be able to take care of that for him. It cracks me up the way you are revealing. You make me laugh. Hugs, Lacy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home